Friday, November 4, 2011

Printer "fixed"

I have been having the most difficult time getting my printer to work.  We rebooted the router, I completely shut down the computer and printer. I ran the trouble shooting program on the printer and it said it was working - but it was not.  Hubby is not much help with this so I kept working on it. He did hook to printer up with USB instead of wireless, but still no go. Then I noticed that the "destination" was on another printer.  One clink and fixed.  There always is an answer to computer problems, the trick is finding it.  Well, a pat on my back, or maybe a slap on the side of the head would be more appropriate.  I am sure my computer guru (son) is just shaking his head.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

:)

Glad you figured it out.

Anonymous said...

You figured it out on yourself! That's impressive. Solutions often seem obvious in retrospect, but that doesn't make them any less wonderful.

de-I said...

Except for those pesky problems that no one can find an answer for - that's when you get a new machine.

Cheap Flights said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alexis said...

well done for being persistent!