Thursday, May 23, 2019

Returning home




Every year it seems that we are gone when my favorite flowers are in bloom. They had just started so I took a picture of the best one to take with me.



On my next posting I will show what they looked like when I returned.

The flight from Albuquerque to Cleveland was tiring, especially since we arrived at home at 1:00am.
I fell into bed and apparently slept soundly because this is what I saw when I walked into the kitchen in the morning.


Someone had stolen the counter tops.  And later in the day they all  were gone.  Actually it has been quite a job for Gerry to remove them, plus the sink.  Next week the new top will be installed.

3 comments:

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

I can imagine you were exhausted after that late flight. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen

alexis said...

omg, I genuinely believed for a minute there someone had stolen your counter tops!!!

Gill - UK said...

I thought you meant that after Gerry had taken out the counter tops someone had actually helped themselves to them - I look forward to seeing photos of the new kitchen.