Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of Family, fun, food



I am actually posting two blogs today. I am still new at this and could not include these three pictures in the first one. Maybe each blog allows a limited amount of space for that posting. I wanted to have a picture with me in it to show I was actually there. It looks like I failed to mention that the menu started with a German herb cream soup with tiny dumplings. Yummy.









The end of the day. Grandpa G has had it. But Kyla is still going strong.


















Phi had the best idea of all.

Hope your holiday was great.

4 comments:

alexis said...

wow, something different this year for you guys! I got a calendar too - if my luggage will only arrive.

Michael Podolny said...

That soup sounds cool. Tell Ms. Styling she needs to post the recipe.

I'm not too sure about those hats though. That seems like one of those party ideas your hubs comes up with.

Anonymous said...

The hats are one of the treasures contained in Christmas crackers. They are accompanied by a Christmas cracker joke and a novelty e.g.a minute plastic spinning top! Christmas tradition dictates that you have a Christmas Cracker (well, at least since Victorian times)

Pulisha said...

I love the hats! :)