Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Music (if you can call it that)

To get me energized and moving, I have programed my CD player to randomly play songs from any of the 25 Christmas CDs that I have in it. The first song that was belted out was Jingle Bells played on shop tools, specifically a hand saw. It is called "Tool Box Christmas". I wonder who that CD belongs to? Next came Mannheim Steamroller, followed by a string quartet, a choral group, Irish, and even one of my favorites, Polka Christmas. The person who loves the Tool box music does not like polkas at all. Seems it bring back some childhood memories of polka music.

As an aside, it is a wonder that DH and I have stay married for all these years with such a different taste in music. I also like Cowboy music, thanks to Styling with RM who introduced me to a group called Riders in the Sky. But I can get along without the yodeling.

2 comments:

stef said...

oooo. I love holiday music! But husband doesn't. Somehow we all get along. ;)

Michael Podolny said...

A true Christmas miracle is that any of our marriages with their inherent opposites attract features last.