Saturday, January 5, 2008

All the Christmas and New Years doings are over. I am breathing a sigh, both of relief and a bit of sadness. I am so blessed to have such a great family and wonderful friends. The MD duo were here several days. We went back and forth from our house to S and S and of course they were all here on the 25th. Then spending three days with friends in Illinois was special. I am feeling loved.

The gifts I received will give me pleasure all year (once I learn how to use them). From RM and A I received a scanner to scan old photos and slides. It can even scan three dimensional items. And part of the gift, from my view point, is that A set it up for me. From S,S, and K I received a digital picture frame, with extra memory, I might add, to allow me to have a slide show of up to 3,000 of my pictures. And from DH I received a program like Adobe Photoshop (my choice).

With all these items plus the photo printer I received from DH two years ago, my photos should be organized, improved, displayed and printed if I choose. My biggest problem comes in if I don't use one of these things for a long time. I forget how, and it becomes a bit overwhelming and so I do not use it. I hope to not let that happen this year. I am not as brave with computer or digital world as the next generation. But I am trying.

3 comments:

alexis said...

oooo can't wait to see the new photos!

stef said...

Let me know how you like the picture frame!

Michael Podolny said...

So at the reunion you and the Matriarch are just going to disappear and do photo stuff for three days?