Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A relaxed Easter Sunday with family


I am posting a couple of pictures of our day with our son's in laws. We have been worried for some time that K would be like her Aunt S in her love of shoes. And sure enough. Here she is walking in Aunt S's shoes.

We had a great brunch: mimosas, three kinds of strudel,waffles with real maple syrup, sausage and quiche. We then lounged around for several hours and then had a great dinner: honey baked ham, scalloped potatoes, fresh broccoli salad and fresh rolls.

I didn't get any pictures of the food, only activities of the day.



















4 comments:

alexis said...

was it cold out? I don't see any shots of munchkins running around.

stef said...

All kids love heels. It's like nature or something.

Michael Podolny said...

Holy mackerel - that's one ton of food!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud that my brother has finally learned to do puzzles...