Friday, September 19, 2008

Appliance Roundup

In our county, they have an "Appliance Roundup" twice a year. So I got the lariat out of the closet, dusted it off and went looking for some appliances. Guess what? I found two (not one but two) refrigerators. DH and I managed to get them into the trailer, tied them down, and today I took them away. They will now go appliance heaven. Actually our waste management takes refrigerators, air conditioners for free on these two days. They hire someone to safely remove the freon and then dispose of the carcass. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gidalong there, little fridgie!

Michael Podolny said...

That's a really great thing for them to do.

I'll bet with those two fridge's gone you probably -- can't see any difference in space :)

alexis said...

the fridges are small enough here to carry out yourself (unfortunately).

stef said...

Dare I ask why you had two spare fridges?

Michael Podolny said...

Stef - you've seen their place - don't ask.