Saturday, October 4, 2008

The joys of being a grandparent

It has been way too long since K has stayed at our house. We have been having a great time as the pictures show. Of course, the keyboard will be sent home with her. Her parents are already shouting, "Thanks."






The train ride is at a local outlet mall. We took the ride once and then Grandmother succumbed to "Just one more time, Grandma."

She and our cat, Mollie, who she calls "Maui" had a great time. At least K did. She tried to get her to stay on the seat of the swing, but to no avail. I was amazed that Mollie let K carry her around.

4 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

I don't know what it is about cats allowing themselves to be totally abused by little kids. J does the same thing with the Visigoth cat.

alexis said...

hahahahahah! That picture with the cat is priceless. maybe it is the smell of children that lets them get away with it. My cat certainly wouldn't put up with it!

stef said...

OMG is it just me or has her hair grown a ton since I last saw her? Y never had much luck dragging our cat around, but then, he is pretty heavy.

Anonymous said...

I just spent three days with three grandkids. Not quite the same experience as you had. With Grandpa's help everything was fine until the last day when I was totally on my own. Getting C to band practice by 8AM and J to school by 9AM was quite a feat. Then errands with Alex - I think I put him in and out of his car seat about 20 times! Repeat for pickup in AF. Boy did it feel good to get home at last.