Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 15 - exhaused

I hope this is not a pattern with me, but I left taxes to the very last minute. So for three days before April 15, I was sitting at the computer for hours. On the 14th I think I was there for 10 hours. Please do not feel sorry for me as I was the one who procrastinated. Anyway it is done and DH brought me flowers as a thank you. What a great guy. It is not like he is lying around doing nothing. He has been fixing up the mowers for the last 2-3 evenings, so I can start mowing the grass.

I have two pictures that I just must post. I would title them, "Like Father, like daughter."


















Ok, I will give an explanation. Something fell behind the washer and S is trying to get it out. K is looking at the muffler on my car. There is never a dull moment at their house. Of course the addition to the family makes it even more so. He is a really good baby however.

I was able to get the "red eye" out but not the reflection on S's glasses. Help Mrs. de-I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't a procrastinator in the past, but you turned into one? I thought this kind of thing was more of a personality trait.

Michael Podolny said...

Nice family shot of the S's. How's K taking the new addition?

Mowing the lawn. I am soooo jealous that we don't get the chance to do that here :)