Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy week




I will post a couple pictures of grandchildren. When I visited on Wednesday I had parked my car in their drive way. When I was out in the yard playing with K she got down on her stomach and looked under my car. I got down there too and asked, "what is under there?" She said, "Grandma G, you need a new muffler." If you have read her father's blog you will know where she learned that.

Little brother just sleeps and eats, while big sis is quite busy.

Next week I will be better at blogging, I promise.

5 comments:

alexis said...

LOL -oh my god, she is a chip off the old block!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat,K!

greta said...

Such a precious story.

stef said...

Too funny! I love it.

Michael Podolny said...

Next reunion I expect her to be doing tuneups :)