Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick list of what I have been doing

My life has been busy "in the sticks."
-New grandson
-Joined Red Hat society so now will have monthly lunches with them
-Am still sitting with ill neighbor lady
-Went to a seminar today on how a not for profit may apply for stimulus money
-Had DH spend half hour lying on mattresses to pick the one he likes (he hasn't made the decision yet)
-Took one bedding sample back to the store (not bright enough color for DH) and brought another home today
-Defrosted freezer and decided two turkeys were too many so am thawing one and will roast it for dinner tomorrow and ended up inviting new neighbors over for the meal

If you have not already noticed on blog of SWRM, she has a new blog she reads, The mind of Shawn. Check it out. Now I just need to get DH to start one.

5 comments:

alexis said...

omg, congratulations!!! And you do sound busy! What is the red hat society?

stef said...

Too funny. Soon all our families will be all bloggers. I think my MIL is a red hat lady too.

Michael Podolny said...

That's your problem - you just don't know what to do with your time :)

Shawn said...

I can totally see how a birth should get the same attention as defrosting your freezer. That miracle of babys is so overrated. :)

Bernice said...

Shawn, you know how to make a grandmother feel really guilty. You probably can see how I rate them when you see how many times I visit the baby in the next three months and how many times I defrost the freezer. Love you.