Thursday, August 27, 2009

Clean, clean windows

One benefit of having guests, or in this case, a big party is that I do some extra house cleaning. The guests may not notice, but I will enjoy it for months to come. I have spend three full days washing windows. I hate to admit it, but the upstairs windows probably have not been washed since the house was built in 1996. We have lived here three years so only three years worth of dirt is mine. Now they are so clean that it looks like there is no glass in the window. The party I am referring to is our Third Annual Pig Roast which will be held on September 12. Since we are having out of town guests, all five bedrooms are spoken for. If any one else needs a place to sleep, you get the RV or the basement. It sort of reminds me of the preparations for the Wedding Reception last year. Has it been a whole year RM and A?

This is billed as a Pig Roast/Potluck. Which means there will be lots of food. I will just make dishes to fill in as needed. G pulled out the Pig roaster today to make sure it was all working properly. It seems to be fine.

3 comments:

alexis said...

oh how awesome, pig roast is an annual thing! That increases the chance I will be able to attend some day!

de-I said...

:( won't be making it this year.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me how much I would like to have my windows washed.