Friday, January 2, 2009

A great week

Hey, I just posted yesterday, but am going to do better with frequency this year. DH has taken off the whole week. I think this is trial for what it will be like when he retires. I don't mean that to sound bad, but our schedule has gone to heck. Meals at all times of the day, going to bed at midnight and sleeping till 10 AM or later. After the time spent in preparation for the party (and clean up) we have been working in our basement: organizing with the hope of getting rid of some things. I would have taken before pictures, but was too embarrassed. So after ones won't mean much. I do have a car load to take to the thrift shop and even need a trailer for some furniture.

And this was not even a New Year's resolution.

Since several of you have started the "Gratefulness" list, I have been motivated to do it also.
These will not be in order of importance, just what I think of at the time.

1. I am grateful that I have access to the world through the internet.

2 comments:

Brian said...

The internet is a pretty awesome tool to have. Also having a blog, your words can reach the entire world.
nice blog.

brian
lawnandhome.blogspot.com

stef said...

Yay! gratefulness. that is a good one.