Friday, January 23, 2009

January thaw

Our one foot is snow is starting to melt a bit, especially off the roof tops. I am able to walk on the road and the temp is above freezing so it is relatively pleasant. My current goal is walk for 30 minutes "as if I am late for work". That is a description of the speed. I hate to admit it but I am out of shape. My legs feel it when I walk. But I plan to keep doing it.

DH and I recently opened Gmail accounts. So I am working on organizing the emails and have set up a couple calendars. It takes a lot of time to stay ahead of all the emails, especially when DH hasn't given out his email address so everything comes to mine.

2 comments:

alexis said...

stick with the walking, it will be so good for you over time - maybe music would make it more enjoyable?

stef said...

ooooo. Such a hard time of year to be starting up walking! Maybe your DH can make u a treadmill? ;)