Monday, February 2, 2009

Update on snow blowing


In response to the requests for photos from my last blog, I took a couple. The snow was only a foot deep, but yesterday it was 40 degrees and so had started to melt. The snow then was extremely heavy. The blower kept plugging up and I had to push it because the power to the wheels just could not move the blower. So after about 2 hours of that I was down to one layer of clothes and drenched in sweat and blown snow. I hope it is cleaned enough so that when it freezes again this week we can still drive on it. I was grateful for the snow blower as it would have been impossible to shovel that much heavy snow.

We watched the Superbowl game at S and S's house. I have added one picture for Styling with RM.

6 comments:

Gill - UK said...

Thanks Bernice - that's what you call snow! I'm impressed with your snow blowing.

Gill - UK said...

Thanks Bernice - that's what you call snow! I'm impressed with your snow blowing.

Gill - UK said...

Oops - sorry - didn't mean to send the comment twice.

stef said...

I guess you could skip your walk that day! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! It's good to see that a friend of mine can spend time with my family even when I can't.

Michael Podolny said...

I sooooo miss being able to move all that snow.