Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Communicating with animals

Recently I had a conversation with a woman who, with her husband, have rescued greyhound dogs. They currently have five. She told me how she has learned to communicate with animals. They have told her things they are upset with and their names. She can actually hear the words. But the primary conversation was about one dog which had a stroke and she had to have it euthanized. She knew it was ok because of how the dog communicated to her. But the coolest part was that she heard her father's voice saying it was ok (he is deceased) and she saw the dog looking like he was two years old running free on a hill after he left us here. She also saw six "bubble-like" objects, which she felt were angels, surrounding the dog.

The part about hearing her father, brought back a memoryto me. Once I heard my father saying the same thing. I heard his voice saying "It's ok" when I was really upset about something. This was some time after he died. Have any of you had experiences like these? I went on line and read some about this. The writers there said we all have the ability (intuition or whatever) to communicate with animals.

3 comments:

stef said...

Although my first impulse is usually to call "BS" about stuff like this, I strive to stay open to anything that hasn't been proven impossible. I do love greyhounds though. If we ever get a dog I think that's what I would want.

de-I said...

Can't say I've had any experiences with animals but I've definitely had experiences with "voices/communication" while I was meditating during periods of stress or other major life incidents.

alexis said...

I do believe there is plenty of stuff out there that don't/never will understand, but I have always suspected animal minds are so different from human that language would never be a common factor.