Monday, July 27, 2009

K's Motorcycle

It looks like she is going horse back riding, but no, it is ---



"Motorcycle riding"



Papa finally has K's "motorcycle", as she calls it, running. The battery was poor so he replaced it with two better ones. He also put a control on the throttle so the speed could be regulated. As it was, she could drive it faster than we could run, which did not seem like a good idea, thus the control.


A three year old should probably be supervised. Note this picture. Her Dad and Papa are both looking to the left as she rides toward the opening in the trees and makes her escape into the wide fields! Click on it to enlarge to see the details.


4 comments:

greta said...

That's just too funny! I'd have taken off too. I can't wait for my motorcycle ride!

Anonymous said...

I love the "drive towards freedom" picture.

stef said...

I love it. The smile on her face says everything.

de-I said...

Isn't that the Goertzen way - Let em go and if they survive to adults they can handle anything?