Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paint and tile chosen


Last week I made progress on the decorating of the Master bedroom and bath. I have picked out the tile and paint colors. The darker tile on the bottom is for the floor, the lighter above it will go around the tub, with the decorative strip on top of it.


I have trouble visualizing the color on the walls, so I bought small containers of the colors and painted swatches on the walls. I plan to put the darker shade on the wall where the bed will be and in the area in the bathroom where the tub is. Next step is to get light fixtures, which need to be installed before I paint.



2 comments:

alexis said...

that's a very bright blue, will be good in winter!

stef said...

Oooo. i LOVE the tile. Something about the colors and pattern reminds me of arts & craftsy style. I think the blue in the bedroom is going to offset it beautifully!