Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just a lovely Fall day

Today has been spent 1) having a crown put on a tooth 2) baking apple pie bars for the pot luck dinner on Saturday 3) Meeting Gerry at the car dealership where the Audi is finished getting repaired and 4) packing for our camping trip this weekend.

We are going to Wayne National Forest in Southeastern Ohio. Gerry will be riding his dirt bike while I may be hiking (if no rain), reading or just hanging out with the other women.


In addition to the above activities, I walked in our woods. Leaves have turned color and are falling fast. Sometimes it sounded like rain when the wind was blowing them down. In the midst of that I did find some color.






These last two pictures are of tiny mushrooms.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fall! Have fun this weekend.

Gill - UK said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely woodland - Autumn is so special with the beautiful colours.
Enjoy your weekend!

de-I said...

Nice shots!

Stef said...

What beautiful pics! The bright berries against all the browns are my favorites.

alexis said...

beautiful! fall has come here earlier - the leaves are all off the trees