Friday, May 2, 2008















On Thursday, I spent most of the day with granddaughter, K, so that her mother could finish decorating the bathroom she started a couple of weeks ago. I forgot to take a picture of the end results, will another time. I am posting pictures of their patio, which was at least three years in the making. Building a patio with pavers is quite a task. It was a great bonding experience with our son, his wife and her parents. But all of us say we will not do it again. Give me the stamped concrete any time.

It looks like we have a "foodie" in the making.
She is bring the food to the "boys".



Later in the evening, we had dinner, again on an outdoor patio, but not cooked by K.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is a terrific picture of Stacey! She looks so casual, and worldly, and carefree. I need to get you to take pictures of me - I'd like to look that good.

stef said...

That is one gorgeous patio.